Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What the hell was before BIG BANG???

Returning to my quest for exploring the universe, I always wondered about its beginning. Many theories, a hundred of explanations, and a thousands of logics have been applied to this question and what comes out to be the most appealing one is BIG BANG theory. But was BIG BANG really the beginning??
If no, then what would have existed before it? A kind of "ZERO-matter world" or something like that~!! Sounds funny...but looking to the serious aspect of the topic I feel millions of questions striking to open my doors of perception in mind.
Since childhood, the night sky has always amazed me in a frolicsome sense. The silence which penetrates into my soul while sitting below the shady shines of the moon gives a big thrust to my inquisitiveness. Different kinds of stars, nebulae, planets, clusters, comets, asteroids, quasars, etc. studded in the sky are never-ending treasures for me. But how did it all began? Although BIG BANG Theory gives a vital support of answer for this question but still there are several strong contradictions opposing this theory. I have always tried to feel the need to expand my visions about such contrary objects. Still now, apart from my school fusses, I try to spend most of my time thinking about this….Yet I got no answer.
I’ll continue…Hope you all enjoyed reading.
-VAIBHAV VARUN

1 comment: